maandag 28 december 2015

Noorderplantsoen, still involved with social media?

Hey readers,

Here I’m again! This time I want to discuss the well-known Noorderplantsoen! I have cycled through the Noorderplantsoen with my goPro and made a short-movie to introduce the Noorderplantsoen.


Especially for the Noorderplantsoen I was curious about the usage of social media and if it referred to their social media, since the Noorderplantsoen seems not to need any of these, because who isn’t familiar with Noorderplantsoen?


Indeed, when visiting Noorderplantsoen I didn’t immediately see something that referred to social media! However, when cycling through the Noorderplantsoen I saw a sign with goodbye, and then the website of Noorderplantsoen. Later, I came across an almost identical sign with welcome.

I have investigated their website and actually it surprised me. They actively post on their website with news and other articles that are related with Noorderplantsoen. Additionally, they are sending news letters to everyone who signs up and they also regularly post tweets on Twitter.

Twitter is an interactive platform which also enables people to tweet about Noorderplantsoen. I searched for the tag #Noorderplantsoen and I came across for example this.
This tweet entailed a picture which promotes the movie about Noorderplantsoen. It’s a documentary about the Noorderplantsoen which takes place in a café.
Furthermore, I came across a lot of people tweeting photos which they have shot in Noorderplants and which they want to share.
Additionally, the account of Noorderplantsoen called @Plantsoenbuurt retweets which is equivalent to shares a lot of these tweets and in this way everybody keeps track on all the news around Noorderplantsoen. Eventually, they have 1098 followers.


So I would say, that Noorderplantsoen is quite active on social media and also interacting to the consumers to let them know what is still possible in Noorderplantsoen. Eventhough, it might seem to be unnecessary, I think this is a good way to keep people remembering that the Noorderplantsoen remains beautifull to visit!



See you next time,

Melisse

Not a similar park as the Noorderplantsoen, but still the idea is the same! I have visited this in Chenzhou which is in China. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten